SUGAR VINYL BOX SET
A Box of Sugar contains the complete studio recordings the band made between 1992 and 1995. All the recordings have been re-mastered for vinyl from the original tapes by FU:EL engineer Jim Wilson. Commemorating the 20th anniversary of Copper Blue, their landmark 1992 platinum release, A Box of Sugar contains 8 slabs of vinyl in all, including:
• Vinyl replicas of all 3 studio releases, Copper Blue, Beaster, File Under Easy Listening, with printed inner sleeves
• Blue vinyl replica of their debut 7” on Bob Mould’s own Singles Only label
• First ever vinyl issue of Besides (a double gatefold B-sides collection, incorporating their 1992 BBC radio session in full)
• First ever vinyl issue of The Joke Is Always On Us, Sometimes (a double gatefold live album recorded in 1994)
• A 20 page 12” x 12” booklet on high quality paper containing photos, rare memorabilia and candid interviews that tell the story of the band’s short, but intense career in their own words
Plus, the first 40 copies come with a free clear vinyl 7” of Sugar’s 2012 Record Store Day release, “If I Can’t Change Your Mind”.
Pre-order now for the 28th January release:
To view the trailer go to: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE2ZM0RiWZ0
The new Edsel vinyl-only collector series will be releasing a catalogue of titles throughout 2013, with some unique offerings lined up for Record Store Day this spring.